Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Aboriginal Dot Paintings


















We have been going on an adventure to learn about all different types of storytelling. Last week we learned about Australian Dreamtime paintings. The students created their own examples. Today we have done a gallery walk to post positive comments on our fellow students art with post it notes.


We also tried out todaysmeet.com for the first time. The students used the iPads to respond to:

How do you think we did on our dot paintings? Explain.

Here are some of their amazing responses:

The dot painting came out to be a good project for people so they can show how hard they worked.
I like the dot paintings they were a lot of fun (not ande ) it's andre
I think our class is wonderful @ doing this project we ALL seem 2 get the concept very well awesome job cass!!!!-to 2nd block art
I think you all have done a spectacular job!
The dot paintings were really fun to do. I hope there are going to be many more projects to come! :)
The colors are great and it's super neat . ! (:
I thought the dot painting turned out really well. It was a really fun experience for me.
The time are class spent on these dot paintings were awesome the color really pops out and there animal is fantastic
The paintings were really cool and I thought every one did a great job and really spent some time on it ps. Like a boss
I think everyone did really good so good work! ;)
I like how people use there time wisely and go it done. They look great
I like how people were using the awesome colors.
I like the dot paintings and they are really colorful!
The dot paintings turned out great! There were some really neat paintings in the gallery.

No comments:

Post a Comment